Wanting to enrol?
You’ll need to be an Associate member of CPA Australia to enrol in the CPA Program. If you are not yet a member, complete an online membership application to see if you are eligible to become an Associate member and begin the CPA Program. If eligible, your next step will be activating your membership before enrolling in your first semester.
Learn about the fees for the CPA Program in your region.
Updating your enrolment
If you are enrolled, you may:
- change subjects
- reschedule exams (excluding Singapore Taxation).
Defer your enrolment to next semester
If you’re unable to continue studying this semester, you may defer your enrolment to the next available semester. You can do this online via My CPA Program, but this must be completed before closing date.
If you defer, you’ll be automatically enrolled into the same subject in the next semester. Any existing exam appointments will be cancelled and you’ll need to schedule a new exam online through My CPA Program when scheduling opens.
If you defer:
- You must retain your study guide. If we update the study guide for the next semester, we’ll send you a new one. If you don’t retain your study guide, we can provide a replacement for a fee.
- A maximum of two consecutive deferrals will be granted for each enrolment. A third deferral may be granted in exceptional circumstances and with supporting documentation.
- Deferral fees apply. These fees increase within three weeks of the exam period.
Our subject cancellations and deferrals policy provides details about how to defer or cancel your enrolment.
Cancel your enrolment
If you apply to cancel your enrolment in a subject, be aware of the following terms:
- You’ll receive a full refund of the enrolment fee if your cancellation is submitted before the first cancellation date for the current semester. A refund won’t be provided if you submit your cancellation after this deadline. Requests to cancel your enrolment after this deadline won’t be considered.
- The subject will be deleted from your results transcript once your enrolment is cancelled.
- We’ll grant a maximum of two cancellations for each subject you study.
- It’s not possible to cancel or defer a subject after you’ve sat the exam for that subject. If you sit an exam, the result stands.
Our Subject cancellations and deferrals policy provides more details about applying for a subject cancellation.
Change your enrolment to a different subject
If you've deferred your enrolment to the current semester, you can't change to another subject unless there are extenuating circumstances.
Program rules and regulations
As a candidate you must comply with all CPA Program rules, regulations and policies. Read the CPA Program rules and regulations.
Enrolling for CPD purposes
CPA Program subjects are also available to CPA and FCPA members for continuing professional development (CPD) purposes. View our important dates to find out when enrolments open.
My CPA Program
To manage or view your enrolment, please log in to My CPA Program.