About this episode
As the most recent CPA Australia Asia-Pacific Small Business Survey reveals, Australian businesses are less likely to use social media than their counterparts across the Asia-Pacific.
Yet, social media uptake is one of the characteristics of a high-growth business. Those small businesses with plans to expand should therefore take the time to understand the pros, cons, risks and challenges of playing in the social media space.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- the best place to start with social media
- developing a strategy and identifying your target audience
- the upside of planning your posts ahead of time
- frequency and consistency
- identifying the best channels for your small business
- responding to customer complaints
- why a social media policy is a must
And more. Listen now.
Host: Kimberley Ohayon, Manager Advocacy and Engagement, CPA Australia
Guest: Kristina Tseprailidis, Social Media Lead, CPA Australia
Subscribe to With Interest
Follow With Interest on your favourite player and listen to the latest podcast episodes