- About us
Types of membership
Find out about your options for joining our global professional network
- Corporate information
Members in all locations gain access to partner deals, special offers and discounts
- Corporate information
Membership renewal and fees
Renew your membership, read about our achievements through 2021, and find out more about applying for membership discounts
- Business management
Your membership in retirement
When you retire from professional practice you can still enjoy benefits through your membership
- Personal and career development
Advance to FCPA status
If you are a highly experienced CPA, you can become a Fellow Certified Practicing Accountant (FCPA)
Resign your membership
How to resign or be readmitted to CPA Australia membership
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) resources
Claim up to ten CPD hours a year with our written, video and audio material:
Find out more about meeting your CPD obligations
CPA Australia's wide range of publications will help you stay across topical issues and changes in the profession.
- INTHEBLACK Digital Magazine: our flagship magazine for strategic business leaders
- INTHEBLACK website: our companion website with additional exclusive content
- Australia's Competitiveness: buy this leading book on Australia’s economy
This weekly email newsletter contains news, events and professional changes. CPA Update is sent every Wednesday, 47 weeks a year. To subscribe, please update your communication preferences.
CPA Tax News
For Australian members only, this email newsletter provides the latest tax updates, rulings, legislation and training activities in Australia. CPA Tax News is sent every Thursday, 47 weeks a year. To subscribe, please update your communication preferences.
INPRACTICE is a dedicated content hub for public practitioners. It is updated every month with articles providing industry news and technical information.
CPA Member Connect
CPA Member Connect is an online community made up of the voices that shape our industry. It provides a direct line for you to connect with fellow members and build local and global networks in a closed, private and secure environment.
Guidance and support services
- Mentoring Program: apply to be a Mentee or a Mentor and grow your potential
- My Career Navigator: navigate your next career move
- My Capability Plan: assess your skills and learning needs
- My CPD diary: keep a record of your CPD activities
- Credits for postgraduate studies: claim CPA Program credits
- SMSF Trustee Education Program: complimentary online training for SMSF trustees