We proactively engage with media to generate support for our policy positions and help shape legislative and regulatory outcomes. The media are an important communication channel for us to share policy developments, resources and support with a wider audience.
Informed media commentary
Our spokespeople can provide informed media commentary on issues including:
- business and the economy
- financial services regulation
- environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- superannuation and retirement income
- the impact of COVID-19 on any of the above.
The trusted voice of the accounting profession
CPA Australia has a global membership of professionals who are experts in accounting, finance and business. As an organisation, we maintain a strong and active voice in the media on issues that matter to the community, our members and the accounting profession.
Through our commentary and publications in the media, we generate support for our accounting, finance and economic policy positions. Our work helps to shape and improve policy, legislative and administrative outcomes for CPA Australia members and the broader community.
Our media presence is also an important channel for communicating developments in the accounting profession, and our various resources, with a wide audience.
CPA Australia has three public spokespeople, each with experience in print, online, radio and television media.
Describing CPA Australia
Here are some facts and phrases to help describe CPA Australia to your audience:
- CPA Australia stands for “Certified Practicing Accountants Australia”
- “Australia’s leading professional accounting body and one of the largest in the world”
- “More than 168,000 members in more than 100 countries, supported by 19 offices globally”