- will comply with CPA Australia’s Constitution, By-Laws, Code of Professional Conduct and Applicable Regulations, (as defined in the Constitution), including the Continuing Professional Development requirements (which have been updated as of 1st October 2023), and any relevant specific terms and conditions;
- will comply with any additional prescribed requirements and standards in order to maintain the relevant statutory registration(s) I hold (if applicable), as provided under Part 4 of the By-Laws;
- will continue to be a fit and proper person in accordance with By-Law 3.16 and will immediately disclose, in writing, any circumstances that would affect this requirement.
- understand and will comply with my obligations as a member holding a PPC or LPC;
- or my employer, will continue to hold the minimum levels of professional indemnity insurance, as prescribed by CPA Australia in accordance with By-Law 9.8;
- will meet the CPA Australia requirements to enable CPA Australia to meet its obligations and/or requirements as an occupational association under relevant professional standards legislation (including, but not limited to, completing audits and supplying information requested by CPA Australia for this purpose, notwithstanding that I may not be a participant in a professional standards scheme);
- where participating in a professional standards scheme under applicable professional standards legislation, meet all the requirements as a participant in that scheme including those under applicable legislation and those of CPA Australia;
- where required, display the Professional Standards Scheme limited liability disclosure statement on my business stationery, in accordance with applicable legislation and the CPA Australia Public Practice Brand Guidelines;
- will complete, if selected, a CPA Australia Best Practice Program assessment in accordance with CPA Australia By-Law 9.5(b), and the CPA Australia Best Practice Program policies and procedures;
- will deal with client monies (if applicable) in accordance with APES 310;
- will maintain a system of quality management for the Public Practice Entity I am affiliated with, in accordance with my relevant professional obligations;
- consent to CPA Australia disclosing the fact that I hold a PPC to any person (whether upon request or by publication) notwithstanding that such information may comprise personal information or sensitive information within the meaning of those terms under the Privacy Act 1988 as amended from time to time; and
- will, as a limited PPC holder (if applicable), continue to earn, and any practice I am affiliated with will continue to earn, aggregate gross fees not exceeding $45,000 (exclusive of GST) per calendar year.
As a continuing member, I understand that providing false or misleading information in relation to my membership and/or renewal may result in CPA Australia investigating the matter and taking necessary action as determined by CPA Australia acting in its sole discretion.