By renewing my membership, I confirm I:
- comply with CPA Australia’s Constitution, By-Laws, Code of Professional Conduct and Applicable Regulations, including the requirement to complete 120 hours Continuing Professional Development per triennium (minimum 20 hours annually)
- continue to be a fit and proper person in accordance with By-Law 3.16 and will immediately disclose any circumstances affecting this requirement.
By renewing my Public Practice Certificate (PPC) (if applicable), I understand and comply with my obligations as a member holding a PPC to:
- hold the minimum levels of professional indemnity insurance as prescribed by CPA Australia in accordance with By-Law 9.8
- meet the requirements of CPA Australia to meet its obligations as an occupational association under the Professional Standards legislation. These requirements include but not limited to completing audits and supplying information requested by CPA Australia for this purpose notwithstanding that the Member may not be a participant in a scheme
- if the Member is a participant in a scheme under the Professional Standards legislation, meet all the requirements as a participant in a scheme being those under the Professional Standards legislation and those of CPA Australia
- if the Member is a participant in a scheme under the Professional Standards legislation, ensure that as and where required by Professional Standards legislation, Limited Liability disclosure statements are included in business documentation including but not limited to promotional material, websites, newsletters and publications and written client correspondence
- successfully complete, if selected, a review under CPA Australia's Best Practice Program
- deal with client monies (if applicable) in accordance with APES 310, and
- consent to CPA Australia disclosing the fact that I hold a PPC to any person (whether upon request or by publication) notwithstanding that such information may comprise personal information or sensitive information within the meaning of those terms under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended from time to time.