SATISFY KEY REQUIREMENTS
Once you have completed the Public Practice Program you must also satisfy the following key requirements to be eligible to apply for a public practice certificate:
1. New Zealand residents: Have completed New Zealand-specific company law and taxation law
2. have completed Australian-specific company law and tax from a recognised university, as applicable, if you have migrated to Australia in the last five years
3. have the required practical experience as stated in By-Law 9.4
4. hold appropriate professional indemnity insurance
5. agree to comply with the Quality Review Program.