The focus of the Retirement Savings Centre of Excellence (CoE) is on all matters relevant to retirement savings, including superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds, adequacy of retirement savings, pensions and income streams, and financial advice.
The Retirement Savings CoE includes leading experts from the superannuation and financial advice industry. Our experts work across major components of the financial services industry ranging from some of the largest industry, corporate and retail funds through to self-managed superannuation funds.
Members require extensive experience in retirement savings, covering priority policy areas including:
- retirement savings policy
- self-managed superannuation funds
- APRA funds (retail, industry, corporate or public sector) as trustees or in administration, accounting, and investments
- financial advice (institutional and independent)
- retirement income streams and pensions
- audit (SMSFs or APRA funds)