Benefits of becoming a member of a CPA Centre of Excellence
- showcase your professional expertise with like-minded peers and industry experts
- build valuable connections with senior and experienced members
- hear from industry experts invited to present to the Centres of Excellence in regular forums and meetings
- keep well informed of policy and advocacy work to further enhance your professional expertise
- have your name and contribution published on our website and in the annual report.
We regularly seek applications from members with specialist knowledge and skills who are willing to provide their expertise and contribute to one of our six Centres of Excellence.
Explore the six Centres of Excellence
Environmental, Social and Governance Centre of Excellence
Utilising corporate social responsibility’s core strengths to manage increased expectations for sustainable business.
Ethics and Professional Standards Centre of Excellence
Contributing to the development of ethical and professional standards.
External Reporting Centre of Excellence
Ensuring members are at the forefront of policy considerations by voicing industry standards and related regulations.
Retirement Savings Centre of Excellence
Focusing on retirement savings, superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds, working across major sections of the financial services industry.
Taxation Centre of Excellence
We advise on key Australian taxation policy issues and ensure members are at the forefront of policy considerations.
Digital Transformation Centre of Excellence
Preparing for impacts of digital transformation on the profession in a globally connected world.
A voice for members
Membership tenure is for two years, after which a member can renominate. Appointments to a Centre of Excellence are made by the CPA Australia Chief Executive Officer or their delegate.
Centres of Excellence include CPA Australia members and non-CPA Australia members. Non-CPA Australia members may not comprise more than half of the members of each Centre of Excellence.