Explore the six Centres of Excellence
Preparing members for emerging technologies that impact the accounting profession
Environmental, Social and Governance
Contributing to policy, thought-leadership and advocacy in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Ethics and Professional Standards
Connecting members to professional and ethical obligations through expertise and thought-leadership
Providing thought-leadership on standards, legislation and regulation for reporting, audit and assurance
Advocating to influence retirement savings and financial advice policy
Providing our members with an opportunity to advise on key taxation policy issues
A voice for members
Membership tenure is for two years, after which a member can renominate. Appointments to a Centre of Excellence are made by the CPA Australia Chief Executive Officer or their delegate. We seek applications each year to join the CoEs. Applications for members commencing 2022 are now closed.
Centres of Excellence include CPA Australia members and non-CPA Australia members. Non-CPA Australia members may not comprise more than half of the members of each Centre of Excellence.
Benefits of becoming a member of a CPA Centre of Excellence
- showcase your professional expertise with like-minded peers and industry experts
- build valuable connections with senior and experienced members
- hear from industry experts invited to present to the Centres of Excellence in regular forums and meetings
- keep well informed of policy and advocacy work to further enhance your professional expertise
- have your name and contribution published on our website and in the annual report.