This video podcast will discuss:
• the new and emerging technical skills that not-for-profit (NFP) boards will be considering as part of their skills matrix over the next five years
• what other skills CPAs should consider developing to make themselves ready to join a NFP board
• how many NFP board directors are sitting at the table on a voluntary basis
• how NFPs can attract and retain highly-skilled directors
• the leadership required on the board to keep directors engaged and enhance board performance
• whether remuneration of directors will enhance board accountability, engagement and effectiveness.