Learning resources to keep you focused
You'll find your study guide and a link to access your Guided Learning resources.
Your study guide
Digital study guides
When you enrol, you'll gain immediate access to a PDF version of your study guide in My Online Learning, so you can start learning straight away. When semester begins, you'll also gain access to a study guide eBook where you can highlight, take notes and flag sections – just like a hardcopy version.*
*Excluding Singapore Taxation, which has a printed study guide only. See below for details about your printed study guide.
Hardcopy study guides
Your hardcopy study guide will be sent to the preferred mailing address you nominated when you enrolled.
Before enrolling, make sure your mailing address in your member profile is up to date, as this is where your study guide will be sent. You can change your mailing address up until the closing date for changes.
How to track the delivery of your study guide
If you'd like to track the progress of your study guide delivery, please refer to the consignment reference in My CPA Program alongside the courier being used for dispatch.
The couriers used by CPA Australia are:
|Australia Post website
|Australia Post - PO BOX addresses (International and Domestic)
|No tracking facility available
Please wait until the expected delivery date has passed before contacting CPA Australia about your study guide delivery.
Nominating your mailing address
If you require replacement materials, contact us. Charges may apply.
A five-step approach to study
How to use your Guided Learning resources
Set yourself up for a great semester
- Watch the study essentials webinar
- Pledge the exam result you want to achieve
- Using the study planner, carefully plan your semester based on your pledged result
Read your study guide and absorb the content
- Read, tag and summarise your study guide
- Watch the videos
- Attempt the mini quizzes
- Use the Ask the Expert forum or search the knowledge base for any technical queries
Test your understanding
- Attempt the quizzes
- Undertake your mid-semester test
- Review your test results and use the feedback to guide your learning
Focus your learning
- Use the quizzes to guide your revision
- Watch the exam prep webinar
- Prepare and/or finalise your index
Prepare for your final exam
- Attempt the practice exams
- Review the solutions carefully
- Plan your final study around any knowledge gaps
Repeat steps one to three (Plan, Learn, Practice) throughout the semester until you’re ready to begin preparing for your exam.