Learn more about being a CPA Australia RTO Facilitator, Assessor or Subject Matter Expert
As part of CPA Australia’s commitment to support members through the accountants’ exemption reform, we are releasing a number of new training offers to compliment the RG 146 Compliance Solution under our status as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
These courses will assist members in meeting their education and training requirements in the areas of tax (financial) advice, RG 146 compliance and credit and mortgage broking.
We now require additional facilitators and assessors for these programs and are seeking expressions of interest.
If you are interested in aligning with CPA Australia to support these endeavours you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Holder of Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Relevant vocational competencies equivalent to minimum AQF level 5 – (Diploma level)
- Completed the Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years current industry experience directly relevant to the training/assessment being undertaken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ongoing commitment to vocational education and training (VET) knowledge and skills as well as their industry currency and trainer/assessor competence
If you would like to express your interest in becoming a Facilitator, Assessor or Subject Matter Expert, or finding out more about our expectations, please contact us on: email@example.com and include the following documentation:
- A full resume that highlights your prior training facilitation experience
- Training evaluation forms from prior sessions you have led
- A recorded webinar or training session you have led
- Sample course materials that you have developed
- Proof of relevant qualifications
Candidates who are familiar with competency based training and assessment, the financial services training package and ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 146 Licensing: Training of financial product advisers will be well regarded.