Only members living within Australia can borrow physical items from the library. However, all CPA Australia members have access to online resources including full text journals, newspapers and ebooks.
Borrowing from the CPA Library
Members based in Australia can:
- borrow up to five items at a time for a loan period of two weeks
- renew individual items up to four times for a further two-week loan period, providing no reservation exist on these items.
- reserve up to five library items. Reservations will expire after six months.
When you’re searching the online database, individual items will have a ‘Check availability’ link with their titles. When you click on the link you’ll have a choice of either collecting from the CPA Library (for Sydney and Melbourne based members) or for us to post it to you.
- If you choose to collect an item, you’ll get an email notifying you of the availability of the item/s for collection. You must collect them within two working days of the notification.
- If you choose the post option, you’ll get a courtesy email letting you know when to expect your item/s.
If you are in Australia and have a hearing, speech or communication impairment and would like assistance communicating with CPA Australia, contact us through the National Relay Service using modem or textphone (TTY) by dialling 133 677 and quoting the number you wish to call.
CPA Library Regulations
Members must comply with the CPA Library regulations.
Attend an information session to discover how becoming a CPA can advance your career
New Public Practice Program launched
The program has been developed with insights from CPA Australia public practitioners.
Professional accreditation guidelines
The overall philosophy, objectives, expectations and requirements for professional accreditation of accounting degrees
Advancing to CPA status
You’ve completed all of the education and experience requirements of the CPA Program, so what’s next?
International accreditation guidelines
The primary purpose of accrediting higher education accounting programs is to assure the quality of educational programs and their providers, and promote improvements in accounting education.
You can apply to rejoin membership with CPA Australia at any time, the process is simple