CPA Australia and the broader membership benefit from having the voice and expertise of the members clearly represented in our work. Centres of Excellence members contribute to developing policy positions, as well as the organisations’ responses to consultations and exposure drafts, and ensuring member insights drive our thought leadership work.
Becoming a member of CPA Centres of Excellence allows you to:
- showcase your professional expertise with like-minded peers and fellow industry experts
- build valuable connections with senior and experienced members
- hear from industry experts invited to present to the Centres of Excellence in regular forums and meetings
- keep well informed of policy and advocacy work to further enhance your professional expertise
- have your name and contribution published on our website and in the annual report.
We regularly seek applications from members with specialist knowledge and skills who are willing to provide their expertise and contribute to one of our six Centres of Excellence. Membership tenure is for two years, after which a member can renominate. Appointments are made by the CPA Australia Chief Executive Officer or their delegate. CPA Australia welcomes nominations from any CPA Australia member or non-CPA Australia member (non-CPA Australia members may not comprise more than half of the members of each Centres of Excellence). Applications are currently closed.