About CPA Library
The CPA Library collection provides members with access to information resources to assist them in their day-to-day work, education and professional development. Only members residing within Australia can borrow hardcopy items from the library. However, all members of CPA Australia have access to a number of online resources including full text journals, newspapers and e-books.
Borrowing from CPA Library
CPA Library is available for use by members of CPA Australia.
Australian based members can:
- borrow up to five items at a time, for a loan period of two weeks
- renew individual items up to four times for a further two week loan period providing no reservation exist on these items.
- reserve up to five library items. Reservations will expire after six months.
When searching the online database, individual items will have a ‘Check availability’ link accompanying their titles. By clicking on the link, a choice of either collecting from the CPA Library (for Sydney and Melbourne based members) or by post will need to be selected.
- If you choose to collect an item, an email will notify you of the availability of the item/s for collection. Item/s must be collected within two working days of notification.
- A courtesy email will be sent to borrowers who choose the postage option, making them aware of the pending arrival of a request.
If you are in Australia and have a hearing, speech or communication impairment and would like assistance communicating with CPA Australia contact us through the National Relay Service using modem or textphone (TTY) by dialling 133 677 and quoting the number you wish to call.
CPA library regulations
Members are bound to comply with the CPA Library regulations.
P: +61 3 9606 9611
P: +61 2 9375 6278