Recognised Employer Partners have demonstrated to CPA Australia that they provide employees with access to learning and development opportunities that satisfy our experience requirements.
If you’re working for a Recognised Employer Partner, you’ll benefit from:
- recognition of Your Experience with a streamlined application
- a supportive relationship with an assigned mentor
- working for an organisation committed to career development
- simplified maintenance and recording of your continuing professional development
Claim Your Experience with a Recognised Employer Partner
If you are employed in a relevant role simply follow these steps:
- check if your employer is listed as a Recognised Employer Partner
- complete the streamlined Your Experience form (PDF) – as an employee of a Recognised Employer Partner you don’t need to complete the skills table
- submit the form to CPA Australia for verification
If your employer is new to the Recognised Employer Program:
If you have experience to claim with your employer that pre-dates their joining the Recognised Employer Program, you will need to complete the skills table for that prior experience in order to have it signed off and verified by CPA Australia.