UPDATE TO ASSOCIATE FEES
Following CPA Australia’s annual pricing review, please be advised that:
- Your Associate membership fee remains unchanged. You will receive your 2020 Membership Renewal Notice in November 2019.
- CPA Program subject enrolment fees will incur a small increase effective for enrolments into Semester 1 2020. CPA Program subject enrolment fees are payable per local currency in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom.
Explore the fees applicable to your local market.
ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN – EARLY STUDY GUIDE ACCESS
Need more time to study? In response to your feedback, we’ve opened enrolments early this semester and selected subjects will offer immediate access to a PDF of the study guide.
Enrol now with immediate access for:
Contemporary Business Issues, Financial Risk Management, Strategic Management Accounting, Global Strategy and Leadership, Australia Taxation and Australia Taxation – Advanced.
Enrol now, with study guide available from 25 November for:
Ethics and Governance, Financial Reporting and Advanced Audit and Assurance. PDF study guides will be available in My Online Learning from 25 November.
Singapore Taxation has a printed study guide only, which will be sent to the preferred mailing address before the semester start date.
Enrolment not open for:
Financial Planning Fundamentals, Investment Strategies, Superannuation and Retirement Planning, Risk Advice and Insurance and Practice Management. For more information on these subjects, contact us.
- If you are not yet an Associate member, you first need to complete an online membership application. Alternatively, if you have completed a membership application and are eligible to become an Associate member, your next step is to activate your membership.
- If you are already an Associate, enrol via My CPA Program and you can then access the PDF in My Online Learning (for selected subjects as outlined above).
- From 25 November 2019, you will have the ability to schedule your Semester 1 2020 exam.
- Your full suite of study resources will be available in My Online Learning when the semester officially starts on 28 January 2020.
Once enrolled, if you wish to change to a different subject, you must first cancel your current enrolment, then enrol into the new subject before 8 January 2020. Contact us to discuss your options.
Enrol for CPD purposes
CPA Program subjects are also available to complete for continuing professional development (CPD) purposes. To enrol, go to My CPA Program.