If you are not yet an Associate member, you first need to complete an online membership application.
Alternatively, if you have completed a membership application and are eligible to become an Associate member, your next step is to activate your membership.
How to enrol
When you’re ready to enrol, log into My CPA Program.
You will be asked to:
- select the subject/s in which you want to enrol
- confirm or update your residential address, as this will determine the exam locations made available to you
- confirm or update your preferred mailing address, as this is where we’ll send your study guide
- confirm or update your email address to ensure you receive all relevant updates during semester
- schedule your exam to secure your preferred exam time and location.
If you’re unsure about which subject to choose, see our recommended order and read the subject outlines on Before you enrol.
Enrolling online requires payment by credit card. If you are unable to complete an online enrolment, please contact us.
If you have a disability or learning impairment, please contact us immediately after enrolment to advise of any reasonable adjustments that might be required to your study guide or exam.
Enrol early for more study time
When enrolments are open, you will receive immediate access to a PDF of your study guide in My Online Learning so you can start your study straight away, which can give you up to seven weeks' additional study time – with the exception of Singapore which has a printed study guide only. This will be sent to the address nominated at the time of enrolment. Find out more about receipt of your printed study guide.
All other supporting study resources like Knowledge checks and the Ask the Expert forum will be available in My Online Learning from the official semester start date.
Enrol for CPD purposes
CPA Program subjects are also available to complete for continuing professional development (CPD) purposes. To enrol, go to My CPA Program.