STANDARD 7: QUALITY ASSURANCE
The higher education provider has policies and procedures in place to ensure the quality of the accounting program is maintained and continually improved.
These should include, but are not limited to:
- curriculum design and implementation methods, including teaching practices
- review of assessment items for the required subjects
- an effective system for regular monitoring and evaluation of programs to ensure that the program approval and accreditation criteria continue to be met
- Details of curriculum design and implementation methods and teaching practices.
- Details of the assessment review policy and procedures.
- Details of the policy and procedures for monitoring and evaluating subjects.