STANDARD 1: QUALIFICATION
The accounting program qualification meets the following academic entry requirements of the CPA Program.
- Leads to the completion of an accredited degree or post graduate award
- Is delivered by a higher education provider registered with the accrediting body in that country
- Assurance that the provider is an accredited higher education provider in a specific country and has approval from the accrediting body to at least bachelor degree level throughout the period of accreditation.
- If the accreditation status of a program is unclear, CPA Australia will assess the qualification using the AEI-NOOSR (National Office for Overseas Skills Recognition) website.
- Evidence of provider registration with the accrediting body and the most recent approval and reaccreditation due date.
- A copy of all recent final reports from other accreditation bodies (if any).
- The most recent annual report for the higher education provider.