You can enrol and manage your enrolment via My CPA Program.
Scheduling your exam
You must schedule your exam via My CPA Program once you receive your enrolment confirmation from CPA Australia. Make sure you schedule your exam before the advertised closing date.
If you have any difficulty scheduling your exam, contact your nearest CPA Australia office.
The Practice Management exam is closed-book and candidates can expect to be assessed on the whole subject, including the general objectives, module objectives and required readings.
The study materials consist of a printed study guide with learning resources made available via My Online Learning. The learning resources include:
- tools that help you understand or practise particular concepts covered in the program
- a calendar of important dates
- self-assessment questions that you can use, along with the questions and activities from the study guide, to assess your understanding of the study material and help you prepare for the exam
- contact details for other candidates, so you can form your own study groups and share your learnings and thoughts with peers
- announcements and critical study material updates.
Delivery of your study guide
Study guides will be sent to the address nominated at the time of enrolment. You can change your preferred mailing address up until the closing date for address changes. In Australia, you may nominate a street address or post office box for receipt of your materials. For candidates residing outside of Australia, a street address is essential as the items must be signed for.
The following location-specific information is required for customs clearance. We will not be able to deliver your materials if you do not supply the information listed:
- Russia: Provide a business address, including the business name.
- India: You will be contacted via email after you enrol and asked to provide a Government ID number and to complete a form that gives the courier company permission to act on your behalf to ensure clearance from customs.
- Taiwan: Register your details with Taiwan Customs Administration, ensuring they match the contact details that you provided to CPA Australia. The local phone number you provide to Taiwan Customs and the business phone number you provide to us must match, as Customs will use this number to verify authenticity of the parcel.
You can view the expected delivery date for your study guide on My CPA Program. Wait until the expected delivery date has passed before contacting CPA Australia about your study guide.
Contact us if you experience any issues with the delivery of your study guide. A fee may be payable for replacement materials.