Money, money, money, money.
Most businesses are driven by numbers. But according to Jason Cunningham CPA the numbers we focus on are often the wrong ones. In the podcast, Jason explains why just focusing on historical data limits your strategy to outcomes but are not the key drives of success. And he outlines exactly what you should be looking at, and how, to keep your business on the money.
This episode is part four of a seven part podcast series about the seven key ingredients of business success, featuring Jason Cunningham CPA. For links to previous episodes, scroll down to the further resources section.
- 4:57 – Why financials are not the driver of the business
- 8:45 - The importance of having the right structure in place to maximise both short and long term returns
- 9:50 - Understanding ownership structure and why having a structure that provides us with the utmost of asset protection is mission critical
- 12:14 - Discussing organisational structure and giving team members the tools and resources they need to be the best they can be
- 18:50 - Encouraging honest feedback between employees in an organisation to allow them to flourish
- 22:00 - What are the things that are stopping our team members from achieving their capacity?
- 26:55 - What is cloud accounting and why is it beneficial?