Minimum eligibility criteria
• Singaporean, with at least three years’ work experience in the accountancy industry
• Committed to deepening skills in the industry
• A track record of contributing to learning and training of self and or others
• Able to provide proof of admission to the selected course of study
• Must not have completed course of study at the point of application
• Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award, or a recipient of any government scholarship, government award, or full sponsorship provided by company or external entities for the selected course
Employers’ nominations are highly encouraged. Employers should provide reasons for your nomination, details of your work performance and potential for advancement in the company or industry, and explain how the course of study will help you fulfil current and future job requirements.
Individual applicants should preferably provide a letter of recommendation or testimonial from current or former employer.
Not all applications will be awarded. In addition to the minimum eligibility criteria, applicants will be assessed on their work experience as well as the usefulness and relevance of the proposed course in helping their career development.