You can upload high-quality colour scans of your originals in your application. To be accepted, your uploaded document must be:
- a high-quality colour scan of the original document, scanned using a printer scanner
- a resolution of at least 300 DPI
- clear, legible and with no cropping or pixilation
- in one of the following formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PDF, TIFF
- between 1 and 10 MB in size
- clearly named in English with a brief description.
We can accept high resolution photos of your originals if they are clear (no shadow), legible and show all the document information.
We do not accept documents that are:
- scans of a photograph using ‘CamScanner’ or other scanner app
- scans of certified / copied documents
- black and white scans
- scanned with a resolution lower than 300 DPI
- cropped, skewed, blurred, pixilated or altered in contrast or colour
- encrypted or compressed files.
Documents submitted that are determined as unacceptable and requested for a re-scanned submission will delay the processing of your application.
If an original document is not in English, a corresponding official English translation by a professional translator must be provided. Both the original and the translated documents need to be provided.