CPA Australia’s Finance Operations Development Program equips professionals with specialised technical and industry-relevant skills to increase their employability. The initiative represents our commitment to provide life-long learning tailored to our members’ needs.
This program involves training in the key areas of financial management, business management, leadership and risk management. It helps facilitates job readiness for aspiring individuals going into a finance operations environment and fills the skills gaps of current finance operations practitioners.
Now, it’s even more attractive for you to sign up for any of the 12 workshops, thanks to support by NTUC U Associate and the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) in Singapore. Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents will receive training subsidies of more than 40% of the course fees in the Finance Operations Development Program.
Finance Operations Development Program
Financial Management module
- FRS updates for reporting (8 Jul)
- Producing consolidated statements (16 Aug)
- Cash flow essentials (13 May)
- Annual tax updates (29 Jul)
- Communication skills for finance (17 Oct)
Business Management module
- Essential budgeting (28 Jun)
- Managing cash flows (18 Nov)
- Cost accounting (16 Nov)
- Building interpersonal skills (5 Sep)
Leadership and Risk Management module
- Risk management for business (12 Aug)
- Leadership essentials (18 May)
- Ethics for business (17 Jun or 19 Oct)
All workshops are delivered in a full day (9.00am – 5.00pm) format. You can register for any workshop and claim up to 7 CPD hours per workshop. Read the workshop outline.
You can enjoy up to 43% savings on each workshop under the Finance Operations Development Program.
Standard price per workshopSubsidised price per workshop
Subsidised price is the amount after the funding. Funding for workshops under the Finance Operations Development Program is given to those who satisfy the full requirements. Limited places available on a first-come-first-served basis.
To qualify for the funding, you must satisfy the following requirements in full:
- must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- complete a post-workshop evaluation form
- for company-sponsored participants, employer to complete a short survey on the program’s effectiveness
- participant or the employer shall not receive any other funding from government sources in respect to the actual grant. If eligible, organisations may also apply for the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) funding on the balance amount
- achieve 100% attendance of the workshop