Learn more about being a Subject Matter Expert – Learning Content Writer or Reviewer for CPA Australia
As a Subject Matter Expert – Learning Content Writer or Reviewer you will be part of a group that is responsible for developing and reviewing content that can be used across the CPA Program, Foundation Exams and our professional development offerings. As a Subject Matter Expert your work will be vital in ensuring the quality of our educational content, and ensuring that the CPA designation continues to be held in high regard globally. If you are interested in aligning with CPA Australia by becoming a Subject Matter Expert – Content Writer or Reviewer you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Strong current knowledge and understanding of the subject matter, gained through hands on professional exposure
- Experience in the development of post graduate level assessment and/or study materials
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to meet a detailed brief
- Highly developed time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Flexibility to accept and implement constructive feedback on your work
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be highly regarded
- Currently hold appropriate levels of Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances *
- Full CPA membership
* Does not apply for all assignments.
If you would like to express your interest in becoming a Subject Matter Expert – Learning Content Writer or Reviewer, or find out more about our expectations, please contact us on: email@example.com and include the following documentation:
- A full resume highlighting your previous experience in producing educational content
- A sample of a recent piece of content that you have produced in a related field.