Stream the best sessions from 2016 CPA Congress, online anytime, anywhere.
Select your currency to purchase:
AUD | HK | MYR | NZD | SGD | GBP | OTHER
• how not to drown in the detail and look at things strategically
• how to develop the confidence you need to be decisive
• how to approach adaptive versus technical decision challenges
• the art of successfully marketing Brand You
• what potential employers seek
• how to ‘tune in’ to job opportunities
• to build your chances of success when applying for new roles
• how to understand the masks we wear at work
• when masks are important and when they hinder
• the impact of disingenuous (there’s a very real work story told here)
• how people can recognise when relationships aren’t aligned
• ways everyone can increase self-awareness to impact others more effectively in the workplace
Developing megatrends have far-reaching impacts on businesses, societies, economies, cultures and personal lives. Understanding the hottest megatrends will help your business develop strategies to navigate the possible changes. This session provides insights into the key megatrends that will fundamentally shape your business, including urbanisation, beyond the BIRCS economy, new business models, social trends and connectivity and convergence.
• what integrated reporting is and how it differentiates from other types of reporting
• the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) Framework
• the benefits of integrated reporting
• the fundamental priorities for developing an integrated report
• the concept of materiality
• what value creation means in integrated reporting
• what we are trying to connect and why
Enhance your core accounting and finance skills in the areas of tax, audit and assurance, compliance, financial planning, analysis and reporting.
Find out how to transform your business using improved processes and management skills, the latest technologies and shared services.
Refine your skills and become a highly productive, effective and well-rounded individual.
Hear the latest trends and opportunities specific to your sector, including corporate, SME, not for profit and public sector.
Become an outstanding finance leader by enhancing the power of innovation, successfully managing change and driving a high-performance culture.
Understand shifts in the domestic and global economy, the regulatory environment, the latest fraudulent activities, and consumer and competitive markets to build risk mitigation strategies.
Copyright 1997-2017 CPA Australia Ltd