Emotional Intelligence for Not for Profit Leaders
The World Economic Forum has identified Emotional Intelligence as one of the top 10 required skills in the workplace by 2020. As part of the Not for Profit Podcast series, join Mel Yates FCPA, Director of Reporting, Red Tape Reduction and Corporate Services at the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission hosting David Smith exploring the topic of Emotional Intelligence for Not for Profit Leaders.
David Smith, the Director and Founder of EQhq and the author of the "The Emotionally Intelligent Leader: The Missing Ingredient for Leadership Success", published in 2017, addresses:
- How he got into the field of emotional intelligence?
- What is emotional intelligence
- Why has emotional intelligence become so important?
- how do leaders become more aware of their emotions?
- And how exploring emotional intelligence will help the CPA members?
Access David’s book online
LINK to ACNC website