This podcast episode explores some of the key issues in cybersecurity for the not-for-profit sector. You will hear from Krist Davood, Principal at Pitcher Partners, who has over 28 years’ experience in government and corporate project environments. Krist is in conversation with Drew Fenton CPA, an experienced director with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry.
Join them to explore:
- How real the threat of a cybersecurity breach is
- How to know when there has been a breach
- Where to start when looking at cybersecurity
- What kind of measures to put in place
- What kind of technology or people are needed
- If taking measures to protect an organisation, how to know if they are working
- How to monitor and report on cybersecurity
- How to communicate about safety and data
- 3.04 How real is the threat of cybersecurity for not-for-profits?
- 6.28 How to know if there has been a cybersecurity breach in your organisation
- 7.55 Where to start when looking at cybersecurity
- 15.24 What kind of risk management measures need to be put in place?
- 20.59 The costs of managing risk
- 24.49 How to know if your cybersecurity efforts are effective
- 27.59 How to monitor and report on cybersecurity
- 31.37 How to communicate to your members or clients how safe their data is