The Global Executive MBA at the University of Sydney Business School is an innovative degree designed specifically for experienced, high performing executives to gain a strong competitive advantage in today’s global marketplace.
Ranked number one in Australia by the Financial Review BOSS biennial MBA Rankings in 2013 and 2015, the program will give you a range of experiences across the world, in different countries and organisations, from Silicon Valley to Bangalore. Because to influence the world you need to be inspired by it.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is open to successful applicants to the Global Executive MBA who are CPA Australia members. Applicants will be considered on the basis of their application for admission to the program. No additional scholarship application is required.
All scholarships are awarded to the most outstanding candidates based on the selection criteria for the degree program.
As part of the selection process, applicants must:
- complete the online application form
- submit a one page (maximum) Statement of Motivation, curriculum vitae and copy of their official academic transcript
- attend an interview (either in person or remotely)
Am I eligible?
For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- completed a bachelor's degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum credit of 65 per cent grade average)
- approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- an English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students)
The scholarships are open to CPA Australia members all over the world, but as the program is not CRICOS-registered, prospective international students should email email@example.com to discuss their applications.
If successful, you must be available to attend each residential course module, and you will need to meet the additional in-country and travel costs.
Learn more today.