INTHEBLACK digital magazine
INTHEBLACK continued its digital evolution throughout the year, delivering readers a rich and interactive experience. We expanded our content to feature more engaging resources, like embedded videos, member interviews, animations, webinars, audiocasts, library articles and more.
This year we released three special editions of INTHEBLACK. These were developed following the success of our 2020 Mental Health and Wellbeing special edition, which won a Mumbrella Publish Award in September this year.
2021 Jumpstart special edition
INPRACTICE special edition
Mental Health & Resilience special edition
We’ve had 15,000 downloads so far and look forward to expanding these topics in 2022.
CPA Virtual Congress
Popular sessions included:
- “Shift the dial on leadership” with Indra Nooyi, Former Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
- “Digital transformation for the public sector” with Peter Alexander FCPA, Acting CEO, Australian Government’s Digital Transformation Agency
- “Global economic insights and principles” with Dr Justin Wolfers, Economist and Public Policy Professor, University of Michigan
- “Risk management in a changing world” with Dr John Lee FCPA, Country CEO and Chief Executive Officer, Maybank Singapore
- “Fireside chat with the Hon. Julia Gillard AC”, 27th Prime Minister of Australia.
What attendees have to say:
We look forward to welcoming you back for next year's CPA Virtual Congress from 19–21 October 2022.
Public Practice Virtual Conference
Event delegates had access to a renowned line-up of speakers, headlined by actor and comedian John Cleese, who spoke about creativity in business. Another highlight was a panel discussion with CPA Australia members from around the globe on how to position accounting firms for growth. More than 800 attendees joined the event, which achieved an average satisfaction rating of 4.5/5*.
What attendees have to say
*Feedback from post-event survey