PLAN YOUR OWN ENTERPRISE COMPETITION
The CPA Australia Plan Your Own Enterprise competition encourages secondary school students to apply their business education to a real life scenario.
Participants are asked to devise a creative enterprise idea and submit a business plan, explaining how their great idea could become a profitable business.
For teachers, the competition is a valuable tool to enhance the business education curriculum. For students, it helps to build valuable work and life skills.
CPA Australia partners with Business Educators Australasia to support teachers in developing the next generation of business leaders. Accounting is more than number crunching - the competition requires business insight, practical financial skills and a creative flair for problem solving - all of which are hallmarks of the CPA designation.
The competition is open to all full time students in a registered secondary school in Australia. There are two divisions with fantastic prizes up for grabs:
- $2,500 cheque courtesy of CPA Australia
School of winning student
- Complimentary school membership to Victorian Commercial Teachers Association
- $250 of books courtesy of Business Educators Australasia
- $1,000 cheque courtesy of CPA Australia
School of winning group
- Complimentary registration and airfare to VCTA’s Comview Conference 28-29 November 2016 courtesy of VCTA