1. Enrol in Ethics and Governance in Semester 2 as a non-member with CPA Australia
2. Schedule your Ethics and Governance exam with CPA Australia
3. Study with RMIT University, using your university resources plus CPA Australia resources
4. Sit the exam with both CPA Australia and RMIT at the end of the semester
5. Upon completing your first year you are eligible to apply for CPA Australia membership and complete the CPA Program
6. Enrol in the rest of your subjects in the CPA Program as you study them at RMIT University
7. Receive your master’s degree having completed the education component of the CPA designation
Apply today, stand out tomorrow.