1. Apply to become a CPA Australia member
2. Enrol in each CPA Program subject as you study them with La Trobe University
3. Study with La Trobe University, using your university resources plus CPA Australia resources
4. Schedule your CPA Program exams with CPA Australia
5. Sit an exam for each subject with both CPA Australia and La Trobe University at the end of the semester
6. Receive your master’s degree having completed the education component of the CPA designation.
Apply today, stand out tomorrow.