Begin the CPA Program alongside your bachelor's degree
Get a head start on your journey to becoming a CPA by enrolling into three CPA Program subjects in the final year of your Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Accountancy) degree with CHRIST (Deemed to be University). You'll have the opportunity to become an Associate member and enrol into three CPA Program subjects, Ethics and Governance, Financial Reporting and Strategic Management Accounting.
How to start the CPA Program alongside your bachelor’s degree with CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
- Apply to become a member of CPA Australia.
- Enrol in each CPA Program subject as you study them in your final year with CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
- Schedule your CPA Program exams with CPA Australia.
- Study using your university resources, alongside your, CPA Program resources.
- Sit the exams for your CPA Program subjects.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree.
- Complete the remaining CPA Program subjects and Your Experience to become a CPA.
Apply for the CPA Program
Get the information you need to begin your application.