STANDARD 6: RESOURCES AND FACILITIES
The higher education provider provides students with access to knowledge resources including learning materials.
- Knowledge resources and learning materials should:
- be current
- be available in sufficient quantities to meet student demand
- meet student research activities
- be accessible to students
- Adequate resources are required to accommodate program delivery, student population and staff needs. These resources should include, but are not limited to:
- teaching rooms;
- staff accommodation; and
- access to or availability of resources including library, technology facilities, learning management system.
- Details of information resources and learning materials available to students.
- Details of how information resources are accessed by students.
- Details of class sizes, program delivery mode, staff: student ratios.
(Physical resources such as teaching rooms, staff accommodation, library and technology will be viewed at an initial site visit required for all new higher education providers).