Study support for candidates in Semester 2, 2019 includes:
- Knowledge Equity Guided Learning – available for all subjects except for Practice Management and the financial planning suite of electives
- Interactive eBook available for Contemporary Business Issues
Enrolments in Advance
Early enrolment is available for semester 1, 2020 - on Monday 28 October - in the following subjects:
- Ethics & Governance
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Global Strategy and Leadership
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Financial Risk Management
- Singapore Taxation
- Australia Taxation
- Australia Taxation – Advanced
The online study guide is also available immediately – from 28 October - (via MYOL) for: Contemporary Business Issues, Financial Risk Management, Strategic Management Accounting, Global Strategy and Leadership, Australia Taxation, Australia Taxation – Advanced.
Early enrolment and access to study materials provide students additional time to familiarise themselves with the content of the subject before semester 1, 2020.
Further education initiatives to be announced in 2020.
With the closure of exam centres due to COVID-19, CPA Australia delivered online exams in semester 1, 2020 for ASA members studying the CPA program. 17,967 candidates completed their exam and no system downtime was recorded. Pass rates across all subjects were comparable to previous semesters.
CPA Program Exams
Followed the delivery of online exams for semester 1, 2020, CPA Australia offered a hybrid exam model for semester 2.
Depending on local COVID-19 restrictions, candidates in most locations could choose between attending a Test Centre or sitting an online proctored exam.
There were more than 30,400 enrolments for Semester 2, with approximately 55 per cent of ASAs choosing physical exam centres and 45 per cent the online proctored solution.