For members

There are two lists available:

1. Public practice firm

This list is relevant for Australia and New Zealand, and displays the practice name, not individuals. To be included in this list you must:

2. Financial Planning Specialisation

This list is relevant to Australia only. To be included in this list you must:

  • be a current CPA
  • hold the CPA Australia Financial Planning Specialisation
  • hold an AFS licence or be listed under another entity’s AFS licence 
  • email your request to

SMSF Specialisation

Obtaining the CPA Australia SMSF Specialisation is the differentiator that sets you apart in a complex and rapidly-changing environment.

Find out more