Saturday 14 November
1-8 Russell Square, London
Change your location
Who featured in 2015
- David Bradbury
- Head of the Tax Policy and Statistics Division, OECD
- Femi Otitoju
- Training Director, Challenge Consultancy
- Sarah Hopwood
- International Speaker and Business Consultant
- Phil Renshaw
- Director, Circulus Limited
Key topics covered in 2015
- Base erosion and profit shifting
- Unconscious bias
- How does the jury find the accused? How to use emotional intelligence to unpack the truth
- Phil Renshaw on "I’m surrounded by idiots..."
Congress On Demand
View the best sessions from CPA Congress 2015 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available from mid-November 2015.
Hear insights into the latest business and economics trends anytime, anywhere
Access recordings of keynote and concurrent sessions with supporting resources
Claim 12 CPD hours in a cost-effective package