To be a successful management accountant you need to provide insights that deliver sound and thorough business decisions. Your ability to thrive in your role can affect the performance of your finance team and organisation.
This year’s Management accounting conference challenges you to look beyond data and numbers to explore leadership skills, whilst expanding your core technical knowledge.
- Develop technical skills to influence and achieve team success
- Gain the knowledge to increase efficiency and add greater value to your organisation
- Implement comprehensive systems to enhance your career
- Learn practical tools and processes for you to apply every day
- Gain up to 16 CPD hours
- Melbourne: Monday 18 – Tuesday 19 August
- Sydney: Wednesday 20 – Thursday 21 August
- Brisbane: Monday 25 – Tuesday 26 August
- Perth: Wednesday 27 – Thursday 28 August