On Demand: Gain up to 4 CPD hours
Find out more
Uncover a hidden wealth of knowledge with Mining and Energy On Demand.
Featuring 8 recorded sessions from the Australian mining and energy conference 2013. View these sessions on your computer, tablet or smartphone for only $195 (including GST).
Save the date
The Australian mining and energy conference is tailored to address the needs of accounting, finance and business professionals working in the mining and energy sectors. In 2013 this conference was held on the Gold Coast and featured forward thinking industry leaders, exploring the topics that impact the mining and energy sectors.
2013 featured speakers:
- Martin Ferguson AM
- Dr Allan Trench, Professor of Mineral Economics, Graduate School of Business, Curtin University of Technology, Associate Consultant, CRU Group
- Owen Hegarty, Chairman Tigers Realm Minerals Vice Chairman G-Resources Group, Non-Executive Director Fortescue Metals Group
- Rt. Hon. Mekere Morauta, KCMG, Former Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- Darren Busine FCPA, CFO, Energex
- David Taplin CPA, CFO and Company Secretary, Macarthur Minerals
- Scott Waddell CPA, CFO Cape Alumina
- Dr Stefan Hajkowicz, Leader, CSIRO
- Simon Brodie FCPA, CFO Galilee Energy