What is a migration assessment and why do I need one?
For certain skilled migration visas you will need to provide evidence that your skills have been assessed as suitable for your nominated occupation by the relevant assessing authority. CPA Australia is one of three relevant assessing authorities for the following occupations:
- accountant (general) (ANZSCO code 221111)
- corporate treasurer (ANZSCO code 221212)
- external auditor (ANZSCO code 221213)
- finance manager (ANZSCO code 132211)
- management accountant (ANZSCO code 221112)
- taxation accountant (ANZSCO code 221113)
CPA Australia will assess your overseas or Australian education, English proficiency and, in some cases, your work history, to determine if you meet a set of predetermined criteria required for your chosen occupation.
As well as a full skills assessment that can be used for General Skilled (points tested) Migration, CPA Australia also issues a provisional (subclass 485) skills assessment for recent graduates of Australian education institutions. We also provide skilled employment assessments.
Apply for an assessment
Use one of the following to apply for an assessment.