CPA Australia has affiliations with a range of leading accounting bodies all around the world, meaning CPAs are internationally recognised. This network ensures you enjoy access to a range of resources and benefits while working overseas. In most cases, you can also apply for a reciprocal membership, or exemptions from the CPA Program, via our Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA).
Mutual recognition agreements: Pathway to becoming a CPA
Memorandum of understanding
Memorandum of cooperation
Members of the following bodies can benefit from an exchange of training and continuing professional development programs.
- Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Macau Society of Registered Accountants
- National Accounting Council of Cambodia
- Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors
- Vietnam Association of Accountants and Auditors
- Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors
Recognised professional bodies